PRICE IS PER BOX OF 500, ONE-WAY
The retroreflective tape is protected from oil and dirt by a clear plastic cover. Excellent for chip seal, slurry seal, or temporary delineation. Quick, simple placement reduces the time that your crew is exposed to traffic. They can be installed in only seconds by one worker with no special equipment, providing high profile delineation on freshly sealed roads until permanent markings can be applied.
- Improves safety, provides effective lane line delineation
- Polyurethane marker body for toughness and durability
- Highly visible both day and night
- Installation takes only seconds
- Improves safety, reduces workers' exposure to traffic
The factory applied adhesive to the marker base for bonding the marker on the pavement is a solid butyl rubber 1/8" thick, 3/4" wide on 1" wide release paper.
Colors available: Yellow or White
Each marker measures: 4" x 1.125"
Box of 500pcs measures: 18 x 16.5 x 5", 25lbs