StreetSmart speed analysis software allows you to format and display the traffic and speed data gathered from our radar speed signs to report, organize and analyze speed and traffic statistics.
With the data conversion tool in StreetSmart speed analysis software, the information collected by the radar speed sign is loaded into Excel™ready .csv files, and can generate over 25 charts and graphs with just a few mouse clicks.
Standard Reports Include:
- Vehicle Counts – Weekly, Daily, Hourly, ½ & ¼ hour data
- Speed Limit Violations – Weekly, Daily, Hourly, ½ & ¼ hour data
- % of Vehicles Speeding – Daily, Hourly, ½ & ¼ hour data
- Average Vehicle Speeds – Daily, Hourly, ½ & ¼ hour data
- Vehicle Average Speeds by Bins – counts in 12 speed bins (21-25 mph, 26-30 mph, 31-35 mph, etc.)
- Vehicle Peak Speeds by Bins – counts in 12 speed bins (21-25 mph, 26-30 mph, 31-35 mph, etc.)
- Daily 50th & 85th percentile speeds
- # and % of daily speeders > 5 mph over speed limit
- # and % of daily speeders > 10 mph over speed limit
- Customer selectable times for School Zone period data
If customized tables, graphs or charts are needed, the speeding statistics collected by StreetSmart are available to work with as needed to show the effectiveness of a radar sign as a traffic calming solution.
- Pinpoints specific speeding times during the day, providing law enforcement the best information about when to patrol
- Provides a baseline of the actual speeding problem when traffic speed data is collected with the LED display off and compared with data captured with the LED display on
- Provides actual data as to how effective the radar speed sign is at reducing speeds, and lowering the percentage of drivers who speed
- Monitors the traffic calming effectiveness of the radar sign on an ongoing basis
- Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10 Operating Systems (emulation/virtual mode not supported)
- Open USB slot
- Microsoft Excel (no other brand of spreadsheet supported)