Radarsign’s built for purpose design is the most vandal resistant radar speed sign on the market today.
* Some options are avilable at additional cost.
Beveled design of the 3/8" Bashplate protects LEDS and internal components from damage by dissipating force inflicted on the sign. Comes with .25” thick protective sheet covers entire display area. Abrasion, graffiti and shatter resistant
- A SLOW DOWN alert message is a feature on all TC-1000 models and can also be displayed as well.
- Display on-off feature allows traffic data collection to continue even when the display is off (stealth mode).
- Delay option to alert speeders above posted speed limit.
- Allows access to program signs from most web enabled devices (Apple devices, Android devices, Windows devices, etc.)
- Requires no proprietary or custom software to operate
- WPA2 encrypted security
- Password protection
- Range of up to 300 feet from sign
All Radarsign® models come with built-in data-logging capability. Every sign can record up to one years worth of traffic data statistics. This includes time stamped number of vehicles and their speed as they pass by. Using the StreetSmart software you can do complete statistical analysis of these traffic patterns.
That is great, but the radar signs can also operate in STEALTH mode. ie. all the operational lights are off, making drivers assume the sign is not operational. Therefore their natural driving habits can be continuously recorded
With Stealth and Regular mode operations, you can easily gather before and after vehicle statistics of the location being analyzed. You can determine the day of the week and time of day when most people speed and more. By comparing stealth and operational data sets, you can prove for yourself that radar signs can be effective at reducing vehicle speed by more than 12% (based on customer feedback)
Learn more about the StreetSmart PC app. There is an extra charge for the software but makes the radar sign infinitely more valuable.
For more information on this product, please visit the StreetSmart page.