Formatting is compliant with OH&S, OSHA, and ANSI z535
Warning Symbol size, design is compliant with GHS.
H2S Sign Contains:
Danger Safety Sign - "Hydrogen Sulfide Gas May Be Present Do Not Enter This Area Without Approved Detection Equipment"
Hazardous Area Heading (ANSI z535)
Toxic GHS Symbol
Detection Equipment Pictogram
"DANGER SIGN" indicates a hazardous situation which, if not avoided, WILL result in death or personal injury.
All personnel working in an area where concentrations of Hydrogen Sulfide may exceed the 10 Parts Per Million (PPM) should be provided with training before beginning work assignments. Hydrogen Sulfide or sour gas (H2S) is a flammable, colorless gas that is toxic at extremely low concentrations. It is heavier than air, and may accumulate in low-lying areas. It smells like "rotten eggs" at low concentrations and causes you to quickly lose your sense of smell. Signs should be visibly posted in areas where Hydrogen Sulfide by be present.
Comprehensive training includes;
- Visibly posted H2S signs, placed in conspicuous areas.
- Appropriate instruction in the use of hydrogen sulfide safety equipment to all personnel present at all hydrogen sulfide hazard areas.
- Proper use of the Hydrogen Sulfide detection methods used on the site.
- Proper use and maintenance of personal protective equipment.
- Demonstrated proficiency in using PPE should be required.
- Use and operation of all Hydrogen Sulfide monitoring systems.
Material: Aluminum or Safety Label with Hi-Life™ Overlaminate Sealing for maximum outdoor/indoor longevity & UV color protection to prevent sun fading.
For customized formatting, volume purchases or questions regarding compliance & regulations feel free to contact us.